Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First Camping Trip - Spooktacular in Wagoner OK w/SOTF


Thursday, October 20, 2011
Is this all really going to fit?  Of course ---- I am the Master Packer Of All Time!


See!  All packed and ready to roll.  Back in 3 days!  Oh wait....I need to tell you that I made it all the way to Pittsburg KS (2 hrs south) to meet Sister Karen.  Sisters Deb, Mary and I were waiting in the Home Depot parking lot.  I turned my key to start the car and guess what?  The battery was dead.  AAA to the rescue!  Got the car started and we drove to the Battery Barn for a new battery.  That was NOT in my plan for the weekend!

Toto arrives in Wagoner Oklahoma, Rocky Point State Park!

Meet Crazy Wayne.  Yes, I know the girls are suppose to do it all (hitch, tow, back up, set up, clean up, blah, blah, blah).  But really...when you have a very talented and experienced truck driver who just happens to kindly volunteer to back up your pretty little trailer (without hitting a tree), who would turn down such an offer?  Thank you, Wayne!
  
                                  
                                                Leveled, jacks set, electrical hooked up, table set.  Where's the party?


Time to have a fun, fun, weekend. 

 Karen's Shasta

Sharon's Scotty w/ Cyndi and Nancy
Karen's UHaul


Joi's Airstream



Skeeter's Shasta

Karla's Shasta, The Ramblin Rose

Barbara's Shasta

Deb's Cardinal

No comments:

Post a Comment